Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Security Guard Class Ring

   When I was riding the bus home tonight I noticed a frequent passenger, the security guard, had a class ring. This is the one who has shown me some of his sewing, and it is pretty good. I said I used to wear a class ring. He said he hasn't been to any reunions, said they were expensive to attend. He also said that some of the jerks in his class did a '180'. I am thankful I made this bus, it meant I got out on time, unlike the previous two nights. It was likely helped by there being no Wii dancing in the afternoon.
   At the comedy club tonight, the show closer was the bathtub comic. He did jokes about his dad's kale chips. He also did one about how he proposed, by drawing it in the sand on the beach. The godmother did one about candy bars and ranch. Auto-correct did one about getting a doll from her mom for her birthday. A comic I will call 'The Perkins employee' was really passionate about his jokes, one of them was how his mom cashed his checks from Perkins for him. The next comic, a lunch lady, said he was a 'Nerd in heat' if I'm not mistaken. I said to her 'You will be all right, just say he is a tough act to follow'. The school bouncer did one about doing a show where a woman was celebrating her 100th birthday. The Kentucky native did jokes about weight loss, and how a full body picture doesn't help him with internet dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment