Saturday, April 5, 2014

Baseball Socks At DSW

    I happened to be having dinner at an Applebee's in St. Louis Park and decided to go to a nearby DSW shoe warehouse to look around after I was done. I liked finding baseball socks there. Every so often I need to get more socks anyway, since they do wear out, same as any other clothing.
   I am on the email list for my neighborhood grocery store, and today I used a coupon they sent for some ice cream. It was for a 56-ounce paper box, and I was sent to a manager to confirm which ones it was eligible for when it said 'Select'. I liked knowing Neapolitan was eligible. So it meant I also got a blueberry pie. There were limited options, besides Dutch apple pie. I got blueberry as I like the reminder of an art-house movie I saw called 'My blueberry nights'.  
   I am watching Saturday Night Live, and Anna Kendrick is hosting. I know who this is as she was in 'Up in the air', a favorite movie of mine. It is third on my list, after Rain Man and Good Will Hunting. She is playing the Little Mermaid, and I recognized the first three songs she tried to sing, by Kesha, Britney Spears, and Selena Gomez. 

No comments:

Post a Comment