Monday, April 14, 2014

Bull Durham, 8 Men Out

    An E-bay order arrived, it included some baseball trading cards as well as stamps. Two of the stamps were of baseball movies, 'Bull Durham' and '8 Men Out'. I saw the former at the theater and the latter on video. I notified the seller how I got 10 of the 12 orders, all but the 2 postcards of stadiums.
   At the comedy club tonight the Worthington native made 2 appearances. In his own set he was doing jokes about losing at Wimbledon and the El Camino therapist. He gave out free tickets to some people after the show. During the show closer's set, a tall and thin girl who does the 'Theme park/Trailer park' joke, he showed up as well. This was when he made mention of the free tickets. I understand he has been in California quite a bit lately, but he will be headlining this weekend so I hope to see one of his shows. I also said I was interested in getting one of his CDs, after finding out he has one. I already have 5 CDs done by my comedian friends, and some others may have them. It would also be a good time to get this comic in my 'ring of honor'.  

No comments:

Post a Comment