Friday, March 20, 2015

Haircut Near Capitol

     I got a haircut near the Capitol late in the afternoon, after I was at a mentoring event at the zoo in Apple Valley. It was great getting more than just the haircut, as I also got some postcards and a small bag of popcorn. I had found this place last month but they are closed on weekends, so I had to figure
out when it worked in my schedule. I did get a story about cutting hair of governors, it was Albert Quie who was a one-term governor. There was a problem with the air conditioner and the governor made some calls to have it corrected. I also had one about this governor, as I have a history book that once was owned by him when he was a US Congressman, it was stamped inside it.
   At the comedy club tonight, Morton Salt did one about the stock market. Fantasia did ones about Domino's Pizza, a cat scan, Steven Hawking, and a job interview. Mr. Pibb did ones about Rihanna, Robin Hood, Dockers, and a locker room. Bathtub did ones about a pepper garden, a squirrel, the movie 'Cast Away', and Mark Hamill. Grizzly Adams did one about an inner monologue, Chuckster, and was wearing a wig and hairnet. Laundry did ones about a douche-mobile, a flatbed truck, the Avalanche vehicle, an office survey, and dog whistles. Ragu did ones about Insane Clown Posse, and campaign emails. Wisconsin guy did ones about Whole Foods and Spring Break. Apron did ones about JFK at a bar, as well as a neighbor and his parking spot. Rut-roh did ones about cough syrup and Bone Thugs, rhetorical questions and movies, Topper Pizza slogan, bosses aren't cool, Sarah Jessica Parker, and chess with Bob Seger. Red-faced comic was playing a guitar, calling himself Johnny Cupcakes if I am not mistaken. He did one about bill my heart. Tortoise did ones about being a freelance detective, Robin Williams and Santa Claus, and shop at the same Gap.

No comments:

Post a Comment