Thursday, March 26, 2015

Kowalski's Catering

    We had a town hall meeting at the office in the afternoon, and it was catered by Kowalski's. There was some sushi, and meat wrapped around green beans along with cookies. I sampled most of the goodies available. Tonight I had the time to review the Toby Keith bar and grill after visiting there this month when I was in suburban Chicago. I got an error message after posting the review. So I don't know what it means yet, if it is no longer in the program like Little Caesars Pizza.
    I watched a syndicated rerun of 'Big Bang Theory' tonight. It was the one about Raj becoming a temporary replacement of Leonard as Sheldon's roommate since Leonard was dating Priya, Raj's sister. There was no prime time episode due to the college basketball tournament. I watched some of it, Notre Dame beat Wichita State and Kentucky mauled West Virginia. I had things I wanted to get done like get a check written for a membership. I went out to get a sandwich at a gas station and got a Canadian penny in the change, so I added it to the collection I have. Since this was on my mind I made it a comment on Bus Fare's Facebook status update. I got 3 likes to it when I asked if anyone was impressed by it. This was in response to his story of a man trying to impress a bartender with his collection of gold coins.        

No comments:

Post a Comment