Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Star Wars Bubble Bath

    Tonight I was at a CVS pharmacy and saw Star Wars bubble bath, so I got a photo of it. There was 3 kinds- Darth Vader, R2D2, and Yoda. When I made it to the comedy club I showed it to one of my friends. I had a dental appointment after work and as usual the dental assistant asked me about any concerts I had attended lately. I spoke of seeing Pitbull last month. No I haven't seen Bruno mars, as I don't know his music that well. When I spoke of my cousin's wedding scheduled for June and about his wedding that wasn't (four years ago), she spoke of reading something about ill-fated weddings in India.
   My department met with our new HR rep this afternoon. Hard to say if any improvements will result from the meeting. I did some more special request cases for the political science guy and we have eliminated the backlog. There was no Wii dancing today, the event coordinator is out of town on business or on vacation. Not sure which one, but a neighbor spoke of it in some form. There was plenty of goodies in the office, mostly in a conference room near underwriting. I had a bagel, donut, and tortilla chips.
    At the comedy club tonight, Ragu did ones about Titanic on fire, playing landlord at a party, and being an Obama contributor. Duffel bag did ones about Ugly Duckling, slightly less awkward bird, doesn't accept compliments well, and trouble in paradise. Mr. Pibb did ones about Rihanna, MOA and Southdale, Dairy Queen/spoon and cherry, and hopscotch. The brothers were there. The shorter one did ones about fight with a midget, sleeping on the bus, lost and found box, and parade and drive by shooting. The taller one did ones about already look homeless, sell the guitar, bike on a train, living in part of a house, and it's your bathtub. Magic Man did ones about can you make my wife disappear?, motivational speaker, and garbage man. Long straw did ones about grocery shopping at Target, do I have Asperger's?, chased squirrel around tree, a Cubs urn, and exercise bike. The crow did ones about waiting tables in Hopkins, shape of potatoes, order from kid's menu, and destroy kid's art. Maryland did ones about Disney movies, and 'Friends' on Netflix. Red hair did ones about gay enough to teach gym, youth of America, push-up bra, bad sex and Mortal Kombat, and dog marking territory. A tall comic did a Ray Romano impression, and one about Frontier Airlines.    

No comments:

Post a Comment