Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Cookie Decoration

  There was a repeat of the Monday event at the office where people were invited to decorate cookies. I had one of these, and was light on the green and white frosting as we were double booked on goodies for the day. There was birthday cake for the month happening at the same time, 2pm. I performed at two shows tonight as well.
   At the first venue, Long straw did ones about mom remarried, catholic singles, gay brother, delete Tinder app, and hit it quit it. Fancy comic did ones about ice cream, Hershey bar, willy wonka, night before Christmas, mayans, 2012, Christ on social media, footrace, talking bull, Confucius, and ice fishing. Software developer did ones about motorcycle accident, here's what happened, suspicious wife, unlocked phone, housewives matter, adopted from china, and leeann chin. Werewolf did ones about petting zoo, Seinfeld episode, drug test, public bathroom, and Panera bread. The taller of the brothers did ones about tiger at zoo, crips and bloods, play kazoo, and bike on train. Magic man did ones about man vs. food, shovel your walk, dad in nursing home, mission impossible, jaws, visiting angels, and staying in Wausau. The shorter of the brothers did ones about drop cat out window, chess, pawn shop, baby pictures, Best Buy, 7-11, donate sperm, and pet rock. Red did ones about DTF, internships, I ducked, vacuum, wizardry, Batman, Marilyn Monroe, Taylor Swift, and bipolar. Lunch lady did ones about a transplant, dating questionnaire, Michelle Obama, and cookie exchange. Mr. Pibb was the closer, but I left to get to another club.
   At the next club, a guitar player did ones about me and my friends, great white shark, status quo, first rule of game, fools fall in love, and never say die. next was a guitarist, wearing a hat, and did ones about just too close to love you. Another was about rain falling Sunday morning. Guitarist and drums did ones about lessons I will teach you, constant stimulation, and what makes you cry. Two guitar players did riffs. A violinist and guitars did ones about where is your love, didn't know when to stop, insecure and I was struggling. Others were about every day you walk into the street, bring love back to the city I am from, and vocalist said zipper was down. A lady vocalist, also a server, did sitting on the dock of the bay, and buy me a Mercedes Benz. Show runner did crying over a love I can't keep, you were real to me, and who do you think you are? I also wrote Jenny in Forrest Gump, and ice cold.    

No comments:

Post a Comment