Monday, April 11, 2016

bowling at the office

in the hall near me there was bowling at the office for one hour today. it will be going all week. I was too busy with the payoff report to participate though. it is plastic pins and a foam rubber ball. I am thankful that it is just one hour per day, as it can get noisy.
   it went all right performing tonight, I probably knew more of the performers than usual but not too many. a few poets as well. I had to go back to my car after ordering my beer as I left my camera there, along with my pens and notes. the MC introduced me with a southern accent so I did my first joke about it. also at the comedy club, I did another 'snap chat' with school bouncer. I don't have a 'snap chat' account so I haven't seen how many have viewed the earlier ones and what they're saying about it. I spoke of being single and how blind side was manufactured rival number 2 since he said school bouncer could fix me up but found out it wasn't true. I also saw brawler, who said he still liked the 'going to the town house' story from when I was in a relationship. though I haven't been in one for a while. I decided to claim another comedy souvenir for my binder, it was a 'keep this coupon' ticket laying on the floor. hard to say what it was for, but sometimes this kind of ticket serves as the drink ticket. but when there is also live theater done at this venue, I am not sure of the intended purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment