Thursday, April 28, 2016

ticket presale begins

one of my matches spoke of plans to see a CFL game this summer with friends. it reminded me how I would like to make it to Canada this summer, specifically Winnipeg. so I decided to do the research about tickets for the blue bombers, and the city's baseball team, the goldeyes. both are not on sale yet, but will be soon, in terms of single game tickets. with both there is a gap between when 'presale begins' and 'general public'. I also wrote down other things I want to do during 'baseball and museum season' to see how the logistics might work. I still have time to figure it out when memorial day is a month away.
   I watched two 'big bang theory' episodes tonight. syndicated rerun was when leonard bought a prop from the movie 'time machine'. prime time episode was when Sheldon, and the pregnant Bernadette, did an activity together, dungeons and dragons if I am not mistaken. 'odd couple' was on after it and of course I liked how the episode had a baseball theme, about Oscar throwing out the first pitch at a mets game. I am still reminded of my dad saying 'Oscar madison' if we decided to drink right out of the milk carton.
   I wanted to take a long walk around the neighborhood but it was not to be, due to rain. so I went to the nearby taco bell to eat after watching TV tonight. the local news had more about the passing of prince, the musician. waiting for autopsy results and the claims on his estate.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment