Friday, April 22, 2016

creed movie, stallone

I used a free night at redbox tonight, earned from my loyalty program. it was to see the movie 'creed', starring Sylvester stallone. I liked it, more so for the scenes with the training and the boxing match itself. it did remind me of some of the earlier 'rocky' movies, like when the fighter, the son of Apollo creed, was asked to chase chickens as part of his training. and I liked how rocky was offering sage advice. also liked seeing the mom from 'the cosby show', phylicia Rashad, as his mom. I guess she still goes by the name though she is divorced from ahmad Rashad, the former football player and sports journalist. thankfully I got one thing corrected, had to before renting. it said my card wasn't recognized for the free night. had to go home and check my online account, as expected there were no cards listed. then after I got it added things were fine.
  I did go to the mall of America after hearing on WCCO's 6pm newscast about some local theaters showing the prince movie 'purple rain' soon. but I must wait at least another day to do so. I ate at A and W after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment