Saturday, April 16, 2016

I took a pill in ibiza, mike posner

when I was out and about I heard a song on my car radio around midday. I found out it was 'I took a pill in ibiza', by mike posner. it was a haunting, but relatable, song. what stuck with me was the line about 'you don't want to be stuck up on that stage singing'. well I do comedy and I have said the same about telling jokes. the original video had a bob Dylan feel, and INXS as well, as he went through signs during the course of the song. one of those said 'detroit', in reference to the lyric about going back to his hometown.
   I also made it to two comedy shows in the evening, one was at a micro-brewery. tetris was having a CD release show. the other show I went to he was also in, across town, Arizona Chicago headlined the second one.

No comments:

Post a Comment