Saturday, April 2, 2016

taco bell breakfast burrito

this morning I noticed one colleague had brought in food as usual to celebrate Friday. this time it was from taco bell, and it was the first time I had a breakfast burrito from there. it tasted good. some of what was brought in were soft tacos, that I had at midday and then in the evening. when I noticed how at the end of the day how some were left, I said I didn't want them to go to waste and then no searching was needed to find my evening meal. it meant heating them up in the microwave oven for a minute and that was it. normally I don't have that much taco bell in one day.
   I did do another meetup event tonight, the Brazilian music in downtown st. paul. I have done three events, all at the same venue but it can be hard to find what will fit my schedule. it was nice to see some familiar faces like the postal employee. one musician was playing a triangle, it was my one photo of the night.
   I watched some reruns on antenna TV in the evening before I went there, first the jeffersons and then all in the family. for the latter it was an episode where joey was entered into a 'cutest baby' contest by archie. as a history major I was interested in how it did some foreshadowing. archie claims to mike how he wrote in Nixon in the 1976 presidential election, to get him riled up. but in reality it was a vote for the third party candidate, Reagan. then at the bar he said 'you will get Reagan in 1980' and this proved to be correct. sometimes it is helpful to see what predicitions are made on shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment