Monday, April 18, 2016

love you like a love song, selena gomez

tonight when I was at the performance venue I liked seeing the TV monitors showing music videos. one of them was 'love you like a love song' by selena Gomez, and the scene. loved the opening lyrics as it is true. 'every beautiful thought's been already sung, and I guess right now here's another one'. much like before, the video can help with understanding the song better. like one line being 'and I keep hitting repeat'. I am ambivalent about two lines though, as one is 'feels like I've been rescued, (followed by) I've been set free'. unless the 'feels like' helps with avoid any redundancy. a lasting impression of the video was the outfit changes, like the Beethoven look when the word 'symphony' was sung. and how the main setting is a karaoke bar.
  it went fine on performing, I was able to shift on the fly when I drew a blank on some of my planned material. I did do the one about a colleague being disappointed that I am single. and the cougar, and the terminator, and a blues traveler CD. and I did one about calling my dad, something I had just done last night.
   for lunch I didn't have soup as I went late due to the high volume on the payoff report. I had some hard boiled eggs and v-8 that I got from a convenience store in the skyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment