Wednesday, April 13, 2016

dollar on pavement

I did the Wii walk this afternoon and it was kind of windy. I am thankful I had brought my coat as I had it draped on me. as we were on our way back to the office the event coordinator found a dollar bill on the pavement and said she'd put it into a donation jar when we got back.
   I decided to attend one show for politicking purposes and got a shirt that mason city sells at shows. it was a benefit event with raffles and a silent auction. I was not aware of this right away. I performed at the second show. I've had worse sets but also better ones. I spoke of having a dream where a blues traveler CD figured into it, the one called 'four' with the cartoon smoking cat on it. not sure what it means unless it was in reference to my class reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment