Tuesday, April 12, 2016

masters thesis found

at work the political science guy said he found his masters thesis from the u. of south Dakota when he was doing a google search. he said it was weird, I said there are a lot of weird things and 'if it bleeds it leads' before finding out what he said he had found. hard to say when I will want to search it myself and read it. I don't think I have read these too often. I know I didn't have to write one. another notable thing was a colleague in document release asked why I didn't have a mate yet. I said 'fix me up'. hard to say what it will yield, but I am not holding my breath. when I made it a facebook posting it got 19 likes- so far. so I guess it is good comedy material anyway. also at the office, I did do the bowling outing. I was able to make up what I had missed from the previous day so now I have bowled four frames. I am off to a disappointing start though, no strikes or spares.
   I did my best to get more caught up on getting comedy souvenirs into the binder tonight. I found out I needed more sheet protectors so I went to get some at the family dollar. I got two packs of ten, two packs of 'star wars' puffy stickers, and more of the JIF pretzels and peanut butter. there wasn't all that much to add, as I last added something about a month ago, but I still liked getting more things in it. and this led to confirming how I have two stickers from opera singer's band, circle of heat, so one of them will be sent to the office. there is a good collection of stickers and cards already on my wall there, so it will be in some good company. there was also some pages from the comedy marathon, and some small items from last night's performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment