Wednesday, October 4, 2017

ickey woods

I made it to the performance venue tonight, and started off with a callback to an earlier joke that a comic did about NFL endzone celebrations. I said the debate is not a new thing, as I was thinking of elbert 'ickey' woods, who was a tailback for the Cincinnati bengals and had the 'ickey shuffle'. he did this shuffle again in a GEICO commercial, when he was going to get some cold cuts, a few years back. I also did ones about junk email, a grotto, rain songs, and the movie 'how to succeed in business'. I made it to another venue before this one, great to get a beer there as I get airline miles.
   at the office, I spent more time throwing out some of my files and turned to applying for 2 jobs in the afternoon. the HR man said 'let me know if you apply for anything that was one of the five companies at the job fair'. I also did the webinar, or dial-in meeting, for the copy-writing course through the writer magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment