Wednesday, October 4, 2017

who moved my cheese?

there was a presentation in the main conference room at midday, and it meant showing the animated film called 'who moved my cheese?' I recalled seeing it before, when I was with the company in suburban Chicago, in 2001. of course it has a different meaning now. I liked mention of 'the writing on the wall'. and I liked how there was some cheese to be eaten at this event, appropriate when it is part of the title. I also packed up four copy paper boxes and sent them home in the evening, since I drove to work instead of taking the bus. I wanted to make the most of it, and I did. two were sent to my car at midday, and the other two at the end of the day. though I was winded by the time I got to that floor, the 4th, in the parking ramp. I also threw out more files, likely more than the previous day. I did talk on the phone with one employer, but they gave me sketchy information so not sure how to proceed with them.
   I made it to the performance venue tonight. I did ones about junk email, a grotto, rain songs, the movie 'how to succeed in business', in the house, and cheese at the meeting. also got one in about songs titled 'take a bow', as I have found four.

No comments:

Post a Comment