Monday, October 30, 2017

what kind of agency?

I responded to an email from an 'agency' asking what kind it was. I got a brief response, and it really didn't give me the answer I was looking for. I asked if it was a temp agency, they said they weren't and just stated the name, something I already knew. so I used the information I was given to search them online, and found out they were an insurance agency. all right, insurance interests me. but it is kind of a hike to their office, so for multiple reasons I think I have to say 'not happening'.
   I made it to the performance venue, I went on fairly early which was fine with me. I had more jokes than needed, better than having not enough, so I feel like it went well. I was asked to forward my set for a show I am doing later this week. not used to doing that, but I like stage time so I will do it. I spoke of how group chats on facebook can be a little much, so I hadn't read closely the message there. this was the first venue I went to, and a patron let us know they were going into the show but they didn't want their food to go to waste. so I had all of the remaining cheese curds, half of the grilled cheese sandwich, and half of the fries. hard to turn down good food. when I performed I did ones about being at 2 haunted houses, doing a karaoke song after one of them, attending a burlesque show, seeing simpson characters as their costumes, and a dream about a bicycle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment