Thursday, October 12, 2017

indecent exposure witness

I see all kinds of things while performing, though what I witnessed tonight- indecent exposure- may be the weirdest. I started off with covering the movie 'forrest gump', saw it over the weekend while in iowa city and cedar rapids. then I hear a crowd member yell 'lt. dan!' and it seemed to be fair warning of what was to happen. then later on I hear 'show me your tits' and then 'show me your thing' (the latter request was made twice). shortly after leaving the stage I see this man walking to the bathroom and he shows me his thing. he was probably drunk. I went to the MC, who shook my hand, and said 'he actually did it' as I was in disbelief about it. I was just trying to shut him up, and when I said 'you first' I wasn't expecting to see what I saw. I have seen some crazies while performing, so I have accepted that it is the 'nature of the beast'. and it is comedy material now.
    I applied for more jobs near the end of the day, seven in all. five were with a bank, and the other two were not. there were a few things that I looked forward to, such as the luncheon at midday. we had pasta from cosetta's (sp?). I am thankful I went when I did. the food arrived just before 11:30am, and I went to the conference room just a few minutes later and much of it was gone by then. most, but not all. there was some salad, and dessert items, as well. as usual, I had water as my drink. I walked around downtown st. paul some after I was done eating, though my camera battery shut off so the photography didn't happen. then I had an eye appointment in the evening, though I was a few minutes late. I said I went to the wrong eye clinic at first, in a different strip mall. since there are two, and it depends on if one turns left or right at that light. I had a sandwich at a nearby jimmy john's after the appointment.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment