Tuesday, October 10, 2017

shots at bar after TD

I was watching the bears-Vikings football game at the bar, waiting for the show to start where I would be performing. when the Vikings scored a TD the bartender, a lady wearing a bears shirt, gave all of us a shot to drink. o said I would drink it as long as I don't have to dunk it in the beer I already had. I did ones about the final article, the unsophisticated one, not a house, tom petty songs, iowa football weekend, visit cemetery, who moved my cheese, and bank holiday.
   It was my first day back at the office after being out of state for part of the weekend, and thankfully there weren't many emails waiting for me, 11. I had many people say in passing how they liked the final article. and it was nice to get gift card points for it, though I had to go to my 'work spouse' to confirm who sent it. there were a few meetings today to keep me busy for a while. there was a phone interview in the morning, then a one on one with a mentor I was assigned, and finally the flu shot in the afternoon. saw the attorney on the bus in the evening, she spoke of a speech at a conference coming up. she said she doesn't do as much public speaking as I do, but I said there still was a need for her kind of public speaking.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment