Sunday, October 1, 2017

signed into skype

I signed into skype for the first time this morning. a match on e-harmony spoke of being on this site. I needed to upload a photo as well. and so it begins. less likely to shy away from anyone who says they are on the site. eventually I will have to figure out if I want to pay fees, same as with OK cupid. I responded to my first like on OK cupid this evening.
   it was a fairly busy day, starting out with doing laundry. then I got on the road to do more sketch filming, same place as three weeks ago, a garage with the 'don't mess with texas' sticker. I reviewed the movie 'southpaw', which has Eminem songs in it, and a comedy show DVD that ian bagg did. I had appropriate shirts on for both reviews. I liked how it didn't take long, done in about an hour. I said the idea if a road trip to Nashville is good, but don't know yet if my schedule allows it.
  in the evening I watched a DVD on loan from the library, 'how to succeed in business without trying'. I got it back to the library shortly thereafter. on the way home I stopped at a gas station as I needed fuel. also went inside and got an ice cream sandwich, as well as some donut holes. unsure if I had enough vanilla wafers for the week for snacking at the office or in the evening after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment