Thursday, December 20, 2018

abandoned potato chips

for the second time this week, I was put and about and noticed an abandoned bag of potato chips. actually, the first time it was corn chips, but close enough. I took some care to inspect the bag first, and no it was unopened and no punctures anywhere, so I figured it still was edible. these were the lays honey barbecue, a fairly big bag, over 7 ounces. and I found a few coins during this afternoon walk, of course those were thrown into my change bank. this bag was found near a bus stop.
   I had a phone interview with an agency this afternoon, and hopefully they will find me something soon. but I let them know that another official from this agency got me an interview two days ago and I still haven't heard the result of it yet. this morning I drove to an office to complete an application. after calling them to confirm that the position was still available. I had received an email stating that I needed to complete the company's application and not just indeed's. it was a little annoying to find this out, two weeks after applying on indeed. they could have said something way earlier. either that, or I will see 'apply on company site'.
   I did some karaoke tonight, two songs. it was 'bang and blame' by REM, and 'orange blossom special' by johnny cash. I was in the mood to do a train song, likely due to sending some train photos to my dad this week. except the first one I looked for, 'driver 8' by REM, was not in the binder. I liked seeing the video for it, showing a train from chessie system, I found out this railroad has since been bought out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment