Monday, December 31, 2018

broken change counter

i wanted to turn in change at my typical branch, but the change counter was broken there. so I searched online and found another one, even called in advance to confirm it. I turned in a small amount, just under three dollars. but I wanted something to do today. I also went to a Walgreen and ordered some prints of photos. I hadn't done this since late august, after visiting the state fair. already got some likes on facebook when I posted some of them. besides the disc and photos, I also got some discounted candy. two pieces of reese's peanut butter, and a cookie that looked like a Christmas tree. although I liked the reese's way more. I will see how much of it is left by the end of the week, and I might get more of it. I also took a look around at a mall and got a postcard.
  plans are to go to a bar and sing some karaoke tonight, since it is a big deal to be performing on new year's eve when one is a performer. it will likely be a different venue compared to last year though. I did 3 songs, not many singers when I first arrived. it was 'enter sandman' by metallica, 'champagne supernova' by oasis, and 'folsom prison' by johnny cash. since the venue was serving champagne at midnight, it seemed like a good idea. one song performed reminded me of a joke by bathtub comic. since the lady was trying to sing the one about a Barbie doll, let's go party. but she spent just as much time laughing as she did actually trying to sing.


No comments:

Post a Comment