Thursday, December 20, 2018

gender neutral bathrooms

i have found a new venue in my performing lineup tonight. the button had made a recommendation and I was second on the list. the show runner said he had seen me perform before. there were plenty of familiar people performing there. I liked seeing popcorn available. although I did not see the button tonight, but I said 'thank you' for the help in this area. once I find a venue I like, I tend to stick with it for a while. this is my 4th Wednesday venue in as many years, since bill young died. the first two I stayed at until they closed. and yes, this 'new venue' has gender neutral bathrooms. no big deal to me, it means separate stalls and no urinals. and people are sharing the wash basins. I had been to another venue where this was the case.
   I had a phone interview this morning, I had applied for two different jobs with this organization. I also had a back-to-work meeting in the afternoon, but I didn't enjoy it much. and the fire alarm near the end of the meeting had nothing to do with it. I am just plain not on the same page as who has been assigned to help me. as for the job leads found for me, two of the three I had already applied to. it likely means going back to their boss, saying the status quo is not what I signed up for.

No comments:

Post a Comment