Friday, December 7, 2018

reindeer singers

I sang some karaoke tonight, and after I sang I saw on the screen 'santa?!' and it was the people in reindeer costumes. so I decided to get a photo of them. the song I did was 'rocking in the free world' by neil young. I knew it made mention of president bush (41), with the 'kinder, gentler' and 'thousand points of light' lines. the popcorn was back at this venue, so I had some. I stopped at a holiday station to use the ATM on the way there and got some potato chips and some cheese, so it meant having just one boat of popcorn instead of two.
    I went to another meeting with an agency this morning, then in the late afternoon it was a phone interview with an insurance company. although I don't have a good feeling about the phone interview as I was called 10 minutes late and we had a hard time understanding each other.
   I have been watching plenty of cop shows lately. 'blue bloods' was on tonight, I had seen some syndicated reruns of it before. also saw reruns of 'barney miller' and 'NYPD blue', the latter I just found this week on H and I. the former I have found on Me TV or Antenna TV. I recall saying I liked sipowicz saying 'i wasn't going to chase him, he mowed down somebody when he was getting away' during one of my annual visits to st. louis. related to TV shows, I was asked to view an episode of a sitcom tonight as part of my normal answering of surveys. I said 'farce' more than once, since it sure seemed to be one.


No comments:

Post a Comment