Sunday, December 2, 2018

can you ever forgive me? movie

I went to see the movie 'can you ever forgive me?' today in Edina. it looked like I was running out of time to see it as it was just one of two theaters in the area showing it for more than one screening a day. I chose this theater over inver grove heights as I found out from online searching that the ticket price was lower. it was $10, so I was correct, I found a use for what I had found the night before. I haven't seen that many movies that Melissa McCarthy is in. I mainly chose it because I knew it was about a writer, and I was intrigued by the forgery part of the story. much like when I see con-man movies like 'the grifters', I want to see how they pull off the deception. I liked seeing jane curtin in it, as the main character's agent. and I liked seeing how one scene took place at Yale university, I am aware how it is just 70 miles from new York city. I had seen a football game at Yale in 2004, and knew it was easiest to get there by train from New York. it was weird in some places, but I liked it.
   I went to an art event in the afternoon, before I went to the movie. I had a little Godfather's pizza before I arrived, and still had some of the snack foods served at the venue. I like the cheese, as well as the pineapple chunks, on those serving trays. two of the presenters were absent, one due to the health of a pet, and the other due to the winter weather. a drummer performed at the end. somebody also brought cookies, I had two of them. most of the pro football games had went final by the time I got back from the movie, and when I turned on the TV I decided to have it on CBS as it was showing the garth brooks concert from the notre dame football stadium. although I will admit that I barely watched it as I was more interested in other things such as my online activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment