Friday, December 14, 2018

greatest showman movie

i watched another DVD on loan from the library, 'greatest showman'. I had read about p.t. barnum in college, so I knew what to expect from the movie on some level. I also knew how it was a musical. a few times I knew what was going to happen next, guess I have seen it often enough in life, or in movies. meaning, seeing betrayal, unrequited love. hugh Jackman played barnum, I am not too familiar with this actor, aside from he just played gary hart in 'fronr runner'.
   I applied for some more jobs today, but nobody called me about the applications I had already filed. in the evening I went to sing karaoke, and did one song, 'boulevard of broken dreams' by green day. I liked seeing how one couple was dancing near me during my song. the karaoke jockey apologized for the wait, I said it was a part of performing. also no bog deal since I got moved up whenever somebody didn't respond when their name was called. it was a longer wait than typical, but I found ways to stay occupied. it also helped that the room cleared out a little so I could claim a seat closer to where I would be performing.

No comments:

Post a Comment