Tuesday, December 18, 2018

not the interviewer

i showed up for an interview around midday and somebody greeted me, but I found out they weren't the interviewer. it was the agency that got me the interview. it didn't last long, under 30 minutes, and I ended up asking more questions than the interviewer did. so it left me puzzled, even said so in my message back to the agency that was requested. while waiting I spoke of performing, including bob Newhart, who I claim as an influence.
   I found a way to get things done before I needed to get there, including going to the library to return a movie and print the email invite as well as type a letter to be included in a Christmas card to my aunt. then it was on to a Walgreen for some supplies. and now I have a phone interview for a different position the next morning.
   I performed tonight, and was flattered that another performer found me and said he had photos of me performing at this show to use to promote it. I shared where to find me on social media, and look forward to seeing more soon. as usual, it has been no problem finding inspiration. I even found some after parking my car, on the walk to the venue.

No comments:

Post a Comment