Thursday, December 13, 2018

ordinary world movie

i watched another DVD movie on loan from the library, 'ordinary world', starring green day frontman billie joe Armstrong. It was a farce, kind of predictable, but a good vehicle for his music. I didn't recognize too many actors in it besides him, just Selma blair, who played his wife. and joan jett, who played herself. the storyline was about the main character's two worlds colliding- his past as a musician, and his present as a family man.
   I did 3 karaoke songs tonight. 'hard to handle' by black crowes, 'royals' by lorde, and 'smells like nirvana' by weird al yankovic. this was a day where there still wasn't too much movement on the job front. I was called near the end of the workday, I asked them to email me about it so I could review the job description more closely and have a contact name with the agency. odd how they claim they found my resume on career builder, as I haven't been on that site for a while. I have been using indeed way more.

No comments:

Post a Comment