Sunday, December 30, 2018

documenting consumption

every so often, I document consumption of some food items. I keep things like empty potato chip bags and candy bar wrappers in a refrigerator compartment and then write it down and then put them in the trash. according to the card I wrote on, as I saw writing on the other side, that this is the first time I had done it since august. no surprise how there were plenty of potato chip bags that were old dutch, as I like the 99-cent bags from super-America, now known as speedway. another common thing I saw was reese's peanut butter. I place the banana peels in there as well, so they don't stink in the trash can inside. I prefer to minimize the time spent there, so the peels went in the bag with the other items tonight, then outside shortly after that.
   as usual, I didn't do much today. I watched some of the pro football games, and went to the dollar store to get some bars of soap. it was the only thing I needed at this time. naturally as a Chicago bears fan I watched more of their game with the Vikings, but that was later on, starting after 3pm. the bears won 24-10 and will play the eagles next weekend. I did plenty of cleanup as well, such as running a vacuum on the rugs under my easy chair. there is plenty of sand to sweep up this time of year. I am fine with giving my car the day off every so often if I didn't have anywhere that I needed to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment