Thursday, December 6, 2018

already in building

I attended two events- a job fair in the morning, and an interview in the afternoon. when I checked in at the interview I was told I needed a visitor badge, I said ' I am already in the building' but found out it was needed to get even farther into the building. it is hard to say if either event will yield much, but the interview was the first for any position with the state government. the job fair was at a hotel.
   in the evening I did some karaoke, two songs. it was 'wish you were here' by pink Floyd, and 'what I got' by sublime. I was at the bar and spoke at length about performing with somebody next to me, and they bought me a second beer. nice to hear from those who enjoy my performances. another patron joked about wanting to do a duet song with me. I said I don't do them much.
   an agency asked for my electronic signature on more forms, and there was a voicemail about wanting to discuss a position with me. I still hope there is some kind of offer soon. telling friends about getting interviews is boring, as I want to get an offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment