Saturday, October 26, 2019

3 monitors, tax credits

at the end of the day at work, I had somebody help me get the three monitors set up. my laptop wasn't docked because it was too hard to figure out how the mouse would work on all screens. so it was nice that somebody stepped up to help. it was the one that is constantly making jokes, but I don't care who wants to help as long as I get done what needs to be done. then it was reading through more tax forms. I did not get to doing the figures, as I wanted to understand better what each tax credit was for. I haven't done ones like education credit on my own taxes, aside from student loan interest. I also decided to go a different direction while walking during lunch as I wanted to keep exploring the area.
   I watched the world series tonight, game three. the astros beat the nationals 4-1, but the nationals still lead the series 2-1. I left to go sing karaoke at the end of the 8th and the game was over before I arrived at the venue, as I was following it on the radio. I had to stop at an ATM first. I sang 'titanium' by david Guetta and sia. I saw a show runner from another venue just after I got my beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment