Monday, October 7, 2019

i'm with team coco

I went to the comedy club tonight and I saw some small buttons saying 'I'm with team coco'. I picked one up, and had to research it online. I found mention of a feud at NBC between conan O'Brien and jay leno, which I didn't think was all that recent. also found mention of a podcast. either way, I like buttons so it will go into my collection. I performed at another venue and I liked talking to mad hatter after the show about various subjects. also at the comedy club, I got to see brawler, who said he was absent last week due to a death in the family.
 I still don't know what to make of this day. my car started out in the shop and ended it there as well. I was thrilled to get it back in the afternoon. but shortly after leaving to get started on errand running, it failed on the interstate. a state trooper showed up shortly thereafter and pushed me into a strip mall next to a gas station. and I called the shop, who sent a tow truck. I am on a loaner car now, and then went to get the errand running done. first stop was to find two DVD movies. while there I printed some articles, one of them was about a news story on frozen pensions. it might affect me if it means getting an offer on a buyout. then I returned a movie that was due today, and went to the grocery store. it was a slightly smaller order than typical, since I had no choice but to get a few fill-in items while my car was unavailable this weekend. then shortly after getting home and unloading, it was time to leave again, for the comedy club. there was a phone interview at midday, not sure what will happen with it. I was asked if there were any other offers, and I spoke of how the same bank had interviewed me for a different role over a week ago but I hadn't heard anything yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment