Monday, October 28, 2019

chariton connections

i was riding the bus home after work and met a fellow Iowan, who had Chariton connections like me. but hers were closer than mine. we still had plenty to talk about. she said she was in school at st. paul college, culinary. she was riding with her young niece, who was about 5 or 6 years old. it all started with me saying I liked her shirt, since it was of the band known as my chemical romance. so we talked about music for a while, and this led to mention of slipknot.
   at work there was job shadowing this morning, but just three calls. all were related to address changes. and more going through understanding of various tax credits, as well as meeting with out accountability partner. in the evening I performed, and this meant mention of the coat story. I seemed to influence somebody who went on shortly after me. after the show there was a delay in getting off the main road by 8 minutes. I didn't know what to do aside from shut off the engine and get out of my car, to see what it looked like and of course if there was a feasible alternate route available. but I have said before how it needs to be a solution, instead of another problem, so it was why I stayed put for a little while. but I know well enough to stay close to my car so I am ready to go when I see movement in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment