Monday, October 21, 2019

lunchtime at library

it was raining at midday, so I did not do a walk outside during lunch. so I went to the library and found something to read, it was the 'explore Minnesota' publication. so now I have a few more ideas for places to visit. I am thankful that it was part of last week's tour, I just had to guess which floor. I knew it was above the floor I will be working on, and it is on 4th. the publication went back to September so of course some of the events mentioned there have already happened. the first half of the day was completing online courses. second half had some panelists where we could ask questions about the work. we also learned some about powers of attorney. so we are moving right along on the training, in day 4. I am thankful to have the online courses done and over with. my accountability partner showed up just before I had completed them, so I had them wait. I wasn't sure what we were to talk about, and a trainer said it was in an email. so we reviewed it and responded to the link.
   it was also nice performing at the comedy club tonight. it was a big deal to perform after the Worthington native, somebody I had opened for. actually he was moved up,  likely due to personal request, to shut down a crowd member. I covered some of the typical topics, such as going to a booya, as well as karaoke. one wasn't new, about families. I saw yemen native at the end of the night, he showed up after his gig at another venue was done. he was interested in how I went back to work as of last week. brawler spoke of doing another comic book or coloring book. I said to sub teacher that it would be nice to have his CD, he is having a release show this week. but when I have to think of my stage time first, it is unlikely that I will be at his show.


No comments:

Post a Comment