Monday, March 16, 2020

bathroom cleanup

I did one thing in my home that I hadn't done in a while, a cleanup of the bathroom. I guess I just got tired of the way things were looking. so it meant getting out a sponge bought at Walgreen and it worked well throughout. much of it appeared to be dust that had gathered. it looks way better now. and it didn't take all that long to do. this is true of most things- just a matter of getting started.
   I had an interview this morning, they told me I was the first one and no decision would be made for a while. I made a wrong turn, I found out, but just went back the other direction and I still made it there early. there wasn't much traffic on the interstate at that time of day, which helped. it was with a bank. I called some other places, but I got no response. I was told by one agency that the interviewer was in meetings and I would get a call at some point. I also went to a convenience store and got some trail mix from the discount bin, as well as some paper towels. since I want to ration the toilet paper, I am better off using something else for blowing my nose when needed and have a limited supply of napkins for this purpose. it is also helpful to have them for washing out a plastic container once I have eaten microwaved soup out of it. I have a wooden dispenser to put it on, it has been vacant for a while. always a good idea to plan ahead.
   as the day wore on, I saw on facebook, as well as in my Hotmail inbox, more of the venue closures. then there was the governor's press conference about closing the bars and restaurants to the public. it wasn't entirely surprising, since some other states had taken this step already. for this reason, I stayed in for most of tonight and did not try venturing out to perform anywhere. the news said it was still a good idea to go out and take a walk, and I did do this later in the evening. there was some activity out there, but not a lot. there was some mention of doing a comedy show on facebook but when I tuned in there wasn't anything happening where I was expecting it. unsure what this meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment