Monday, March 2, 2020

disturbia movie

i watched a DVD movie on loan from the library this afternoon, 'disturbia'. i did not recognize any of the actors in it, and it had nothing to do with the rihanna song of the same name. at least the song was not in the movie. it was a thriller, and I like thrillers. it was all right. this movie was about a young man who go house arrest, and saw some disturbing things in suburbia. so it made sense as to the choice of the movie's title. it reminded me of a 'simpsons' episode, based on a jimmy stewart movie, where somebody was stuck in a house. 'rear window' if I am not mistaken, directed by Alfred Hitchcock.
   I was to have a phone orientation for a job this morning, but found out it was to be done at the office. so I called my boss and was informed to start on Tuesday, so a one-day delay. it was confusing to me, and I figured it would be like when I do phone interviews.
    I saw that I got plenty of loose ends tied up, including doing another interview that was already scheduled for later that morning. also made it back to the library to return a movie and print some of the attachments related to the new job. but I have a good idea of what is needed to do the I-9 forms, so I am not sure if I needed to print all of them.
    in the evening I performed, I was on near the end of the show. and after it I decided to get a bag of potato chips as I had found enough small change today to get one. and on the way to the library I got some more sheet protectors for baseball cards. it took care of most of the backlog on the charlie brown cards, 117 out of 144. actually it was 147, but I took out three once I noticed they were just checklists. there was the same image on the front- so I kept one of the four.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment