Wednesday, March 4, 2020

on phone in minivan

i went to mail a friend's birthday card tonight and I saw it as odd to see someone on their phone in a parked minivan. when I went to leave to run the errand, as well as when I got back 10 minutes later. but I mind my own business and kept moving. I was prompted to do that because the friend had sent me a card. I stopped to get the card, and some cough drops, at a Walgreen after I was done performing. as usual, I had a karaoke story to share.
    I went to perform after printing some things at the library. at work I had 8 pages of notes from job shadowing. I had to spend some time looking them over as my handwriting can be a little sloppy when going fast. so it meant rewriting a decent amount to see that I could read it. I got a look at two loans today. it sounds like this is the only kind of training to be held, not anything in a classroom environment like what I am used to. I got the direct deposit form entered. much like the I-9, I wanted it done and over with. because I wanted an important document sent home. will see soon enough how well I understand what I am being shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment