Tuesday, March 3, 2020

beeps from dumpster

i was walking past a dumpster and heard beeps coming from it, had to get closer to confirm it. naturally this is a weird thing. not sure what was causing it, but I decided to keep moving. I have seen enough movies to know where something ticking is probably going to explode soon.
   in the evening I went to perform, and it was a much shorter lineup than last week. there was a fill-in show runner as well, who is also the techie. I didn't mind about fewer people this time, as I went onstage unlike last week. still a big deal to me when the bartenders say they like my performance. I am surprised when anyone is paying attention to what I am doing.
    I had an interview in the morning and then drove across town to my first day at work at a mortgage company. I did plenty of online classes, 15 in all. and the 'orientation' was the first 30 minutes or so, with the I.T. department getting my computer set up. I got my I-9 form done with HR, they only needed a copy of my passport. but I still need to do the direct deposit form. I found out my work station is close to where my boss is.


No comments:

Post a Comment