Monday, March 9, 2020

in and out

I arrived at the office and met with my boss right away, and was told the job was over. didn't bother me much since no formal training was given, the proverbial 'set up to fail'. i was in and out in about 10 minutes. looks like I already have an interview lined up for this week, calling somebody from last week to let them know my status had changed. unlikely to mention the job on the resume, since it lasted just 4 days. 
   I performed at the comedy club tonight, and it felt good as usual. i think i got more crowd members this time telling me they enjoyed it. sometimes just one or two, but this time i think it was about 10. i like reflecting about my set shortly after completing it, and when i came out of the showroom i saw happy meal. i said it worked well, getting to all things on my list. although one was a last minute change, where i spoke of a review on a hotel online. i knew it was going to work better, as the saying goes experience pays. i spoke with brawler for a little while after the show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment