Thursday, March 26, 2020

relevant interview question

I had a phone interview just before midday, and I found a relevant question to ask early on. when the job description spoke of the number of hours over a certain number of months, I had to ask if it was full-time or part-time. the latter was the case. this should have been in the job description, and I would have passed on it if it was there. it is with a school, and I haven't worked at a school. so I don't think this one is going to happen. but all is not lost. I saw multiple emails about who is hiring, and one of them landed in my junk pile. I applied to a role, that isn't a cashier. the company is best known for retailing. I got a response fairly quickly, asking to set up a phone interview, so I chose something early next week. I sent off a healthy number of applications today, despite indeed being 'stuck'. I have to stay hopeful about somebody calling me soon. even the news spoke of who is hiring at this time.
   much like the previous day, I only went out in the evening for a walk. one thing I noticed is that the abandoned gas station now has construction equipment next to it. so it appears to be a demolition that will be happening soon. I tried to get pictures of it but it can be hard to do at night. I know I will be more active on Friday as there are things to go get such as my weekly order at Walgreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment