Wednesday, March 11, 2020

didn't want a bag

i went to a dollar store to get two items today, bar soap as well as sheet protectors. I let the cashier know I didn't want a bag, but got one anyway. I guess they don't listen well, but I didn't want to make too big of a deal about it. I also went through a stack of business cards to get more job leads. one place asked for a resume and said few others get his name right. I also let a place know how I have an interview for Wednesday and was unable to attend their appointment, had to call their hotline.
    I went to perform this evening and it was nice to see the show runner in a good mood, as I know this is not the case every time. he made his rounds when I was offstage, having a beer at the bar. I saw airway as well. he said he needed to be someplace right after the show ended, so shortly after his performance was done he was out the door. I could tell the show runner was having fun with me when I was onstage as he claimed I had never lived in a certain neighborhood. I was on near the end of the night. I liked seeing somebody do spoken words where the 'refrain' was 'not enough' as it felt relatable to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment