Friday, March 27, 2020

interview in bed

these are weird times we live in. the evidence I am offering up is how I did an interview in bed this afternoon. I wasn't even expecting to have one today. but I had been laying down and the phone rang, and I ended up doing a phone interview right then and there. it was for a mailroom job, not sure what company, but I will admit I will be fine if they pass on me. they weren't up-front about the pay in the job description on indeed, and it is too low. much like the previous day, if more information was given in the job description, I would have said 'don't bother'. I was out and about before then, dropping off recycle and then picking up some items at Walgreen and then cub foods. there was some points to use at the former, I have been racking up plenty of them because it is my birthday month. social distancing was hard at the latter, as I had to wait for the employee to finish up in the frozen section as I wanted some TV dinners. sometimes it also meant having to 'jump out' because of other patrons. I got some walking done just before midday, and in the evening as well. looks like there will be plenty of activity at the abandoned gas station as there is a fence surrounding it. since it was daytime I got some better pictures today, my second attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment