Monday, November 21, 2011

Carrier Pigeons

There were 2 more odd dreams this morning, one was going on a rescue mission to find a kidnapped dog. The other was about trying to handle getting to work, after oversleeping. Had I driven to work, I would have been on time. But I was walking backwards in the dream. I haven't been late for work in a while, but it is a concern nonetheless. This is my best guess as to why I had this dream, as I am known for trying to analyze them. Though we all know dreams are odd at times, about things that are not happening but what we still think about but may not admit much.
    I saw a comedian friend tonight at the club that I hadn't seen in a while. He did a joke that I thought was funny about carrier pigeons, though I don't think it was meant to be since it was about ending a relationship. He is correct that breakign up is hard to do, which is why he suggested it may be best to do so by carrier pigeons. I didn't get an answer as to where he had been, maybe on an extended gig. Seems to be the best reason I don't see a comedian from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment