Monday, November 14, 2011

More IT Problems

There was  a much smaller payoff report than typical for a Monday, due to IT problems. But one can only do what is put in front of them. This likely means having to do the pages that didn't print or 'load' on a later date.
   I got picked to go onstage tonight at the comedy club, it went well which feels good. First time at this club in about 2 months. I liked getting noticed after being onstage, as some said 'you were good', a reminder of the first time at this club more than 3 years ago which made it easier to continue. I wanted to ask a comedian friend what the 'mirror image' was even though I have a good feel of what works and what doesn't while 'in the moment'. Yes, what would make it easier is to get a video camera and film myself more often, but it doesn't seem to be high enough of a priority right now. I know many of my friends do like to film thenselves, and I do like seeing my clips online as I can see tendencies and mannerisms I use.

No comments:

Post a Comment