Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Changing Format

There was a change in format on the payoff report due to the continuing IT problems, so the decision was made to do an alternate kind of printout. I don't do the format too often, but knew I needed to adapt. I didn't mind it that much, just meant paying attention real close and taking good notes.
   At the comedy club tonight I saw a comic that I had seen at a show in St. Louis back in August. He does remember me being there, and other particulars about the gig like who opened for him, a guitar player. I like that feeling of leaving a lasting impression. It was also nice to see some of the regulars of course, like a good friend of mine, somebody I trade playful insults with.
    This morning I had a vivid dream about putting a dog in the back of a station wagon. It was drugged, but I don't have a station wagon. I try to analyze my own dreams, I know I sometimes dream some really odd things, or maybe the better term is 'bizarre'. My best guess is that dogs have been on my mind quite a bit lately, and if I was acting in this way I truly wanted to save the animal. I know I had said it before, about being unsure as to how I would act around pets when I didn't grow up with them. But I think it proves I have some compassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment