Saturday, November 26, 2011

Filling Boxes

I had 10 boxes that once held copy paper and I brought them home from the office. The plan was to fill them at some point to get my home better organized. I decided that 'someday' would be today. It has been effective so far, where most everything is now in a bag or box. All of the boxes are being used now. And I have filled up 5 tote bags already with magazines and newspaper and sent them to a recycle bin. Haven't been out much today, just to go to the recycle bin and to get dinner at a convenience store, Superamerica. It helped that I had food available for breakfast and lunch, granola bars and a TV dinner, so I didn't have to go anywhere for those meals. I like how it should be easier to find things now, especially when I decided to label the boxes, be it game programs or magazines. I've done big cleanups before, and know what works- being committed to it. This meant keeping the radio and TV shut off, and not checking email until late in the evening once I was satisfied with what was accomplished for the day. So I am largely unaware of any big news stories of the day, but I can find out later on of course.  

No comments:

Post a Comment