Friday, November 18, 2011

Leona Lewis

I was trying to find the song I had heard at Quizno's on the previous day, got confused and found 'Happy' by Leona Lewis. Decent song, just wasn't what I was looking for. I was thinking of a one-word title, and hadn't wrote it down right when I had the chance which made it harder to remember. So I kept searching online based on the lyrics I remembered, hard to do when many were 'dummy hits', but I kept trying and found it.
    I liked finding out recently how syndicated reruns of 'Monk' are being shown in the area, so I decided to stay in tonight and watch an episode. What helps with me liking the show was knowing Randy Newman does the theme song, saying 'it's a jungle out there' as the main character is a neurotic obessive-compulsive, but good at solving criminal cases. Bob Costas was a guest star, playing himself, a sports announcer, as it took place at a football game.
    I did get some tickets for a play about George Gershwin for next month, at lunchtime since the venue is close to my workplace. After watching 'Monk' I went out and got a few more 'replacement' photo albums at Target as I want to phase out as many of those 'school binder'-type albums as possible. I also got a bottle of mustard for under a dollar, as the store brand tends to be real cheap. I had just used up the last of the ketchup on my TV dinner when I had dinner tonight after work. I like mustard way more, so of the two bottles- commercial size that I got at a company potluck in April- I used up the mustard way more quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment