Friday, November 4, 2011

Changing My Seat

Changed my seat on the bus at the start of my day as I didn't like seeing a clash between passengers. So I moved to the back near a different exit door. I liked how the loudmouth older woman was bawled out by somebody I know, sort of. We board the bus at the same stop. The clash happened at the next stop. She was called 'evil' as all she seems to do is complain about everything and her collapsible grocery cart gets in the way of most people. Same one who had said 'have an unpleasant day' before.
     I had a date tonight, my date cooked dinner for me, chicken, peas, and cheesy rice. I was fine with helping a little, like with stirring the rice so it doesn't stick to the pan. After dinner we watched an episode of 'Little House on the Prairie' from DVD, an epsiode I had seen as a kid where there were problems with getting a new picture window installed. So Laura's dad eventually decided to put the previous one back in. Before the date I picked up some cookie crackers nearby. love eating those things as they are peanut butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment