Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Completed Photo Album

It took me a while, but I completed a photo album tonight. It finally topped my priority list, sometimes one needs to be motivated to get things done, even small things. I  moved out 4 postcards that were 'fillers', but it meant moving most of the pictures over to cover the vacancy to get 11 in at the end. But I like it better this way, since the album is full and in the proper order. But I still haven't developed many pictures since June, when I got a newer memory card with more memory before going to the writer convention in Detroit.
   It was nice getting to the comedy club of course, as I got myself signed up for more stage time later this month. Before leaving for the show, my dad called me back. He was telling me about various subjects, one of them being how a wood pile caught fire and damaged some of the siding on his house. But he told me not to worry since no one was hurt, saying he didn't even want to tell me about it that bad. The big deal was that I was even able to take his call, as my cellphone is often shut off to save on the battery. I had it turned on since I had just sent a text message to enter a contest for free tickets to an advance screening of a movie abut FBI director J. Edgar Hoover. There was mention of it when I was watching a syndicated rerun of 'the Simpsons'. I am better able to get home and watch part of it now after work since the construction project is done, so fewer delays during rush hour.  

No comments:

Post a Comment